Sunday, September 14, 2014

a simple knitting post, well , almost

Knitting up a last minute Melbourne Winter turning slowly into Melbourne Spring thick warm Agnes for myself.
Pattern: Agnes by Melissa La Barre
Yarn: Drops Eskimo ( silver grey 53)
 (pictured with an edition of Pom Pom Quarterly which I always read from cover to cover! so great!)
 And my recent foray onto the Catwalk: Liberty of the Press! A collection of amazing outfits designed by a local couple who screen print (and still cut out their images by hand), based on the incredible Press dress of 1866 designed by one Mrs Mailda Butters! Such a lot of fun!! I look a lot like the Bride of Frankenstein: the middle years, yes!





And my own dear Ivy with her brother , making a dash in her "Lady Grace" outfit for book day.


No comments: