Friday, April 10, 2009

Two more hours later..


Never again will I take for granted those nana knits I find for 20cents at the op shops! Never!!!
Somewhere in the last two hours I realised I was knitting the front of the jumper!!!! Not the hat!

This has not deterred me, and I have decided to push on and see what happens, the option to felt later on being the only thing keeping me going!
Things are slowing down....I think the "hat" will not be finished today. I think Good Friday is getting to me....

1 comment:

Amelia said...

hello, I was wondering if you knew about Melbourne's collaborative op shopping blog 'I op therefore I am'

http://melb-opshopping.blogspot.com/

there are links there to maps and addresses of Melbourne's op shops. let me know if you are interested in joining.

regards, Amelia