Monday, January 24, 2011

Queensland Flood Appeal Raffle


Using the Random Number Generator, the number 8 was picked!
That's Peter and Natasha!
So congratulations guys! and the little robins will be flying off to you very soon!
And thank you so much to all who entered.
That's $45 towards the appeal! Yay!

Even though there are only two days left of crafty raffles for the Queensland Flood Appeal, I really wanted to be part of it, so finally...phew, two little robins have flown in to help!
I very much love Robins , though I have only seen one once in real life! I usually see wrens and sparrows, who are also very sweet, but I cannot stop felting robins! One day I will see one shining red against the white snow!

These babies are needle felted with pure Romney wool fleece, with wool inners. They are designed to sit in found nests around the house, on the nature table, or up on a shelf, or by your bedside, and not really a toy for young children, as they tend to have their beaks pulled off rather quickly! (I will take some normal photos of them in the daylight tomorrow!!)
I will post them to anywhere in the world!
PLEASE read the conditions below...


*Here’s how it will work (please read this carefully):

~ this raffle is open to everyone, including those who live overseas
~ postage is included to anywhere in the world
~ to enter, you must donate $5 to the Premier’s Flood Relief Appeal (international donations are possible) or The Red Cross who are supporting Victorians also.
~ enter as many times as you like but each entry/donation must have a separate receipt number (eg. donate $5 three times if you want to donate $15, then comment three times with each receipt number) – this is to keep the entries equitable.
~ once you have donated, return to this blog post and leave a comment with your receipt number (just entries – please don’t comment if you’re not entering) and your email address in words if you haven't linked to a blog of your own, so I can contact you!!)
~ this is an honour based system. Please don’t use the same receipt number for heaps of different raffles. The idea is to raise as much money for people severely affected by flooding as we can.
~ the winner will be randomly drawn at midday on  Wednesday 26th January  AEDT. The winner will then email me a copy of their receipt, and I will post off the birdies to their new home! (um, i think that's all...)


Yay!!

12 comments:

anna said...

So sweet! Here is my first receipt number: 3232421

anna said...

And here is my second: 3232426

Anonymous said...

Hope the raffle goes well! Cathy, spunkychickens@hotmail.com Receipt number 1047764 (Red Cross)

Anonymous said...

They are beautiful :)

My receipt number is 1047769

Email kate.branford at gmail.com

Anonymous said...

So very beautiful.
Love them.
first receipt number (red cross)
Receipt Number : 1047884
ta
Bec

Anonymous said...

and another one!
Receipt Number : 1047890
Thanks
x Bec

Anonymous said...

Lovely robins! I put a picture of them on my blog.
Receipt Number : 1047893
Donation Amount $ 5.00 AUD
Red Cross Victorian Floods Appeal 2011

Unknown said...

fabulous, thank you for doing this.

receipt no is 3234834

peterandnatasha@gmail.com

Jo Windmill said...

posted on behalf of Jeniodello:
"beautiful robins, I collect them in various forms !!
my receipt no. is 3233328
Thank you for donating these adorable birdies !

January 25, 2011 3:36 PM"

Jo Windmill said...

Using the Random Number Generator, the number 8 was picked!
That's Peter and Natasha!
So congratulations guys! and the little robins will be flying off to you very soon!
And thank you so much to all who entered.
That's $45 towards the appeal! Yay!

anna said...

Congratulations Peter and Natasha! I hope these bring you lots of happiness :)

Irene ~ RE~VINTAGED said...

Hi Jo, you had contact with jenniodello I see which is great. She left another message for me but no email. How did you contact her?
Cheers, Irene from Re-Vintaged.
irene-re-vintaged.blogspot.com