Friday, April 12, 2013

possibly the most beautiful shop on earth...

Yesterday my young Mr.P and I took a drive up to the forest, Kallista, specifically to visit my dear friend Mirakye.

You see, Mirakye has what might possibly be the most beautiful shop on earth.
The name of her shop is Epoche, and her motto is "beauty, spirit, wonder....".
And do you know, those three words exactly describe the feeling upon entering her warm, welcoming treasure cave of glowing golden light!

 


there she is, the miraculous angel Mirakye

oh no! Sophie Digard...someone cut up my credit card...now!



Oh my LORD! A felted wren!
I am very excited because I invited myself to be a guest blogger on her upcoming blog! I have ideas about birthday gift posts, party games and craft tutorials, so, as they say, watch this space to watch that space!

oh, and below is a first attempt at a Persian design (form drawing) in preparation for some surprise teaching which has come my way! Holy Mother of Chalkboards, I've got a bit of practice to do!

1 comment:

Lori ann said...

thank you for such kind comments :)

oh this shop! looks completely amazing. xo lori